26/08/2018

The Hose Band "Fire In The Dark" (1986) -AOR / Melodic Rock-



Label : Earth Moon Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Fire In The Dark (?)
02 - Right Or Wrong (?)
03 - What Kind Of Fool Will I Be This Time? (?)
04 - You Bring Out The Lover In Me (?)
05 - Hold On To Your Dreams (?)

Side  Two

01 - Hold On (?)
02 - It Is You (?)
03 - I've Changed My Mind (?)
04 - China Blue (?)


Produced & Engineered by Arnie Rosenberg
Recorded at K&R Studios, Southfield, Michigan
Mixed on The Westwood One East Coast Mobile Unit

John DiMeglio : Lead / Rhythm Guitar, Back-Up Vocals
Frank Green : Lead vocals
Jeff DiMeglio : Drums & Back-Up Vocals
Gary Kosten : Bass Guitar & Back-Up Vocals
Lance Sherwood : Lead / Rhythm Guitar, Back-Up Vocals

Thanks for The Appearance of :
Terence Dewitt Lester : Keyboards & Percussion
Paul Klinger : Saxophone on "I've Changed My Mind"
Ivy Sorkin : Finger Snaps on "Right Or Wrong"
Whezz Green : Vocal Conductor