05/03/2017

Tata Vega "Try My Love" (1978) -Westcoast Soul-



Label : Tamla Motown Records


États-Unis 1

01 - Come On And Try My Love (David Jones Jr., Wade Brown Jr. & Michael Margerum)
02 - I Need You Now* (Brian Holland & Eddie Holland)
03 - Get It Up For Love* (Ned Doheny)
04 - If Love Must Go (Will Jennings)
05 - Magic Feeling* (Don Grusin, Dave Griffin & Claudio Slon)

2

01 - Gonna Do My Best To Love You* (Brenda Russell, Brian Russell & David Foster)
02 - I Just Keep Thinking About You Baby Harold Johnson & Gwen Cathey)
03 - Whopper Bopper Show Stopper* (Daniel Saunders)
04 - In The Morning* (Marlo Henderson)


Produced by Winston Monseque
Arranged by Al Johnson
*Co-Produced & Arranged by André Fischer

Background vocals by Stephanie Spruill, Yolanda Howard, Patti Brooks & Brenda Russell

Recording Engineer : Humberto Gatica & Kelly Kotera
Mixing Engineer : Kelly Kotera
Executive Producer & Personal Management : Winston Monseque

Musicians :
Unknow