10/12/2016

Tony O'Malley "My Foolish Heart" (2005) -Blue-Eyed Soul-



Label : Tony O'Malley


Royaume-Uni 01 - Steppin' Out With My Baby (Irving Berlin)
02 - If I Fell (John Lennon & Paul McCartney)
03 - Smile (Charlie Chaplin, John Turner & Geoffrey Parsons)
04 - Hey, Good Lookin' (Hank Williams)
05 - My Foolish Heart (Ned Washington & Victor Young)
06 - Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner (Hubert Gregg)
07 - Rockin' Chair (Hoagy Carmichael)
08 - I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby (Dorothy Fields & Jimmy McHugh)
09 - N't This A Lovely Day? (Irving Berlin)
10 - Georgia On My Mind (Stuart Gorrell & Hoagy Carmichael)
11 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered (Richard Rogers & Lorenz Hart)
12 - Deep, Deep Trouble (Tony O'Malley & Marty Townsend)
13 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Hugh Martin & Ralph Blane)


Vocals & Pianos : Tony O'Malley
Guitars : Marty Townsend
Bass : Pino Palladino
Drums : Ian Thomas

Produced by Tony O'Malley & Marty Townsend

Recorded & Mixed at KD Studios, London April 15-28 2003
Engineers : Kenny Denton & Erin Cisney
Re-mixed at Pajoland Studios, Gooik, Belgium
Sleeve Design - JP3
Executive Producer - Kris Gray