24/12/2016

Family "Fine Love" (1979) -CCM / Westcoast Rock-



Label : 7 Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Thank You Lord (Ian Truscott)
02 - Wouldn't We Be Foolish (Ian Truscott & Don Hargraves)
03 - I'm Not Religious, I Just Love The Lord (Scott Wesley Brown)
04 - Don't Let The World (Ian Truscott & Don Hargraves)
05 - Don't Fret (Ian Truscott & Don Hargraves)

Side Two

01 - We're Part Of The Family (Ian Truscott & Andrew Dutney)
02 - Fine Love (Chris Christian)
03 - The Lord's My Shepherd (Arr. Steve Wyatt)
04 - I Keep My Thumb (Chuck Girard)
05 - Summer Blues (Ian Truscott)


Production : Family & Steve Wyatt
Production Consultant : Chris Christian
Recorded at Alberts Studios, Sydney
All Arrangements by Steve Wyatt
Except "Fine Love" & "Don't Fret" which were Arranged by Chris Christian

All Vocals by Family

Mixed : Gold Mine Studio, Brentwood, Tennessee
Engineer : Wyn Wynyard