25/04/2018

Estella Benedetti & Michael G "That Was Smokin'" (2016) -Blues Rock / Folk Rock / Americana-



Label : NiRo Sound


Suisse 01 - I Want To Be Loved (Willie Dixon)
02 - Last In Line (Michael Giger)
03 - I Need Your Love So Bad (Mertis John Jr.)
04 - Please Stop Breaking My Heart (Michael Giger)
05 - Come On In My Kitchen (Robert Johnson)
06 - Empty Arms (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
07 - I Can't Stand (Ann Peebles, Don Bryant & Bernard Miller)
08 - Like Every Woman The Rain (Michael Giger)
09 - Guitar Thang (Michael Giger)
10 - Hey Now (Michael Giger)
11 - Your Spell On Me Is Gone (Michael Giger)


Vocals : Estella Benedetti
Guitars & Vocals : Michael Giger
Keyboards : Randy Kerber
Bass : Neil Stubenhaus
Drums : John 'JR' Robinson

Recorded at LAFX Studios, Burbank, California on July 15/16 2014
Engineered by Steve Sykes
Additional Recordings, Keyboards & Mixing at Power Play Studios Maur, Switzerland by Urs Wiesendanger
Produced by Urs Wiesendanger & Michael Giger