01/11/2016

Chris Smith "Back To You" (2006) -Smooth Jazz / Blue-Eyed Soul-



Label : Smith/Kavanagh/Boardwalk Records


Canada 01 - Back To You (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)
02 - But Beautiful (Jimmy Van Heusen & Johnny Burke)
03 - Over The Moon (Chris Smith & John Cody)
04 - Welcome Every Winter (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)
05 - Wastin' My Time (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)
06 - Without You (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)
07 - This Is The Night (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)
08 - Nearness Of You (Hoagy Carmichael & Ned Washington)
09 - I Gotta Girl (Chris Smith & Greg Kavanagh)


Musicians :
François D'Amour : Tenor, Alto & Soprano Sax (except "Over The Moon")
Chris Smith : Vocals & Nylon String Guitar
Marco Luciani : Piano & Fender Rhodes
Lew Mele : Upright Bass
Enrique Loyola : Drums & Percussion
Steve Heathcote : Drums on "Back To You", "This Is The Night" & "I Gotta Girl"
Turner King : Alto Sax on "Over The Moon", Tenor Sax on "This Is The Night" & "I Gotta Girl"
Peter Smith : Electric Guitar on "Back To You", "But Beautiful" & "I Gotta Girl"
Greg Kavanagh : Electric Guitar on "Wastin' My Time" & "I Gotta Girl"

Produced by Greg Kavanagh & Chris Smith
Recorded & Mixed by Greg Kavanagh at Kavasound
Mastered by Jack Preobrazenski