14/06/2021

Melissa Manchester "Singin'..." (1977) -Westcoast Rock-



  Label : Arista Records / Wounded Bird (WOU4136)


États-Unis 01 - Sad Eyes*° (David Spinozza)
02 - I Wanna Be Where You Are**° (Leon Ware & Arthur Ross)
03 - A Love Of Your Own°° (Ned Doheny & Hamish Stuart)
04 - No One's Ever Seen This Side Of Me**° (Melissa Manchester)
05 - You Make It Easy**°° (James Taylor)
06 - Stand*° (Sylvester Stone)
07 - My Love Is All I Know*° (Wendy Waldman)
08 - Time**° (Robert Marshall & John Miles)
09 - Let Me Serenade You*° (John Finley)
10 - The Warmth Of The Sun**°° (Brian Wilson & Mike Love)

Bonus Track

11 - Come In From The Rain (Alternate Version) (Melissa Manchester & Carole Bayer Sager)
12 - Long Goodbyes (Melissa Manchester)
13 - My Boyfriend's Back (Extended 12" Version) (Richard Gottebrer, Bob Feldman & Jerry Goldstein)


Musicians :
Guitars : David Spinozza, Jeff Mironov°, Sid McGinnis°°
Bass : Will Lee*, Tony Levin**
Drums : Steve Gadd
Keyboards : Don Grolnick
Percussion : Lenny Castro
Oberheim Synthesizer : James Newton Howard ("Sad Eyes", "You Make It Easy" & "My Love Is All I Know")
Strings Arranged & Conducted by James Newton Howard ("Sad Eyes", "Time")
Concertmaster : Sid Sharp
Horns Arranged & Conducted by Tom Saviano ("Stand, "A Love Of Your Own")
Tenor Saxophone : Tom Saviano, Stanley Schwartz (Solo, "The Warmth Of The Sun")
Trumpet : Rich Felts (Flugel Horn Solo on "My Love Is All I Know")
Baritone Saxophone : Andrew MacKintosh
Trombone : George Bohannon
Woodwinds Arranged by Tom Saviano ("My Love Is All I Know" & "I Wanna Be Where You Are")
Flutes : Tom Saviano, Leo Worth Potts, Michael P. Carnahan
Backing vocals : Melissa Manchester, Wendy Haas, Brie Howard, Vini Poncia, Claudia Cagan, Gail Kantor, The Faragher Brothers

Produced by Vini Poncia for Mad Vincent Productions
Engineer : Bobby Schaper

Production Co-ordinator : Anne Streer
Recorded at A&R Recording, 7th Avenue, New York City (Basic Tracks)
2nd Engineer : Tom Bush
Additional Recording at Sound Labs Inc., Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Producer's Workshop, Hollywood, CA
2nd Engineer : Galen Senogles
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, CA by Ron Hitchcock