09/03/2016

Henry Gross "Henry Gross" (1972) -Soft Rock-



Label : ABC Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - My Sunshine (Henry Gross)
02 - Loving You - Loving Me (Henry Gross)
03 - Joe (Henry Gross)
04 - Catch The Rain (Henry Gross)
05 - New York City (Henry Gross)

Side 2

01 - You'll Be Mine (Henry Gross)
02 - Country Day (Henry Gross)
03 - Morning Star (Henry Gross)
04 - Close My Eyes (Henry Gross)
05 - A Prayer For All (Henry Gross)


All Songs Written & Sung by Henry Gross

Electric & Acoustic Guitars : Jerry McGee & Henry Gross
Drums & Percussion : Jim Keltner
Acoustic & Fender Bass : Max Bennett
Pedal Steel Guitar : Sneaky 'Pete' Kleinow
Piano on "My Sunshine" & "Country Day" : Spooner Oldham
Piano on "Close My Eyes" : Paul Harris
Fender Bass on "Close My Eyes" : Wilton Felder
Violins : Sid Sharp & Bill Kuarasch
Viola : Harry Hyams
Cellist : Christy Sharp

Produced & Engineered by Joe Zagarino for Jimmy Miller Productions