26/02/2016

John Troy "Just When I ThoughtI Was Done" (2006) - Soft Rock-



Label : Topless Towers Music


États-Unis 01 - Far Country (John Troy & Eric Parker)
02 - Nickel & Dime (John Troy)
03 - Arizona (John Troy)
04 - The Road I'm On (John Troy)
05 - That Thing (John Troy)
06 - Find Someone (John Troy)
07 - Ralphie (John Troy)
08 - Never Told Her (John Troy & Eric Parker)
09 - When You Turned Out The Light (John Troy)
10 - Glad I Didn't (John Troy)
11 - I Still Know You (John Troy)
12 - Just When I Thought I Was Done (John Troy)


Recorded by Crit Harmon at Crit' House
Drums Recorded by Jon Lupfer & Rafi Soler at Q Division - Somerville, MA
Mixed by Jon Lupfer at Q Division
ProTools Engineer : Rafi Soler
Mastered by Ian Kennedy at New Alliance East - Boston, MA
Produced by Crit Harmon

Joyce Andersen : Violin
Sal Baglio : Acoustic Guitar on Track 08
David Brown : Acoustic Guitaron Tracks 01, 05, 06 & 11
John Curtis : Banjo & Mandolin
Brad Hartfield : Organ
Dave Mattacks : Drums & Cymbals
Chris Smither : Vocal on "Glad I Didn't"
John Troy : Acoustic Guitar on All Tracks, Electric Bass, All Lead & Background vocals, Whistling