29/08/2015

Yvonne Elliman "Love Me" (1977) -Pop-



Label : RSO Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Love Me (Barry & Robin Gibb)
02 - Hello Stranger (Barbara Lewis)
03 - I Can't Get You Outa My Mind (Béatrice Verdi & Christine Yarian)
04 - I Know (Yvonne Elliman)
05 - Without You (There Ain't No Love At All) (Béatrice Verdi & Christine Yarian)

Side Two

01 - Good Sign (Carole Bayer Sager, Melissa Manchester & David Wolfert)
02 - She'll Be The Home (Béatrice Verdi & Christine Yarian)
03 - (I Don't Know Why) I Keep Hangin' On (Béatrice Verdi & Christine Yarian)
04 - I'd Do It Again (Béatrice Verdi & Christine Yarian)
05 - Uphill (Peace Of Mind) (Frederick Knight)


Produced by Freddie Perren for Grand Slam Productions, by Arrangements with The Robert Stigwood Organisation 

Percussion : Bob Zimitti, Paulinho Da Costa, Gary Coleman
Guitar : Bob Bowles, Gary Starbuck, Yvonne Elliman
Drums : James Gadson
Keyboards & Percussion : John Barnes, Freddie Perren
Bass : Scott Edwards
Lead & Background vocals : Yvonne Elliman

Rhythm Arrangements by Freddie Perren
String & Horn Arrangements on :
"Love Me" & "(I Don't Know Why) I Keep Hangin' On" : Wade Marcus
"I Can't Get You Outa My Mind" : Dave Blumberg
"She'll Be The Home", "Without You (There Ain't No Love At All)" & "I'd Do It Again" : Samuel F. Brown III
"Good Sign", "I Know", "Hello Stranger" & "Uphill (Peace Of Mind)" : Don Peake
Recorded at Total Experience Studios & United Western Studios, Los Angeles
Remixed at Cherokee Recording Studios
Recording & Remixing Engineer : Larry Miles
Assistant Engineer : Tyrone Williams
2nd Engineers : Ty Blair & George Belle
Musicians Contractor : Ben Barrett