23/05/2015

Dallas Holm "This Is My Song" (1980) -CCM / Gospel / Contemporary Folk-



Label : Greentree Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Jesus Got A Hold Of My Life (Dallas Holm)
02 - I Can't Wait (Dallas Holm)
03 - I'm Going Home (Dallas Holm)
04 - Saved, Saved, Saved (Dallas Holm)
05 - Talk
06 - Get Together (Dallas Holm)

Side Two

01 - I Love You More (Dallas Holm)
02 - Holiday Inn (Dallas Holm)
03 - Talk
04 - I Love The Son (Dallas Holm)
05 - Yes, I Hear You (Dallas Holm)


Produced by Phil Johnson
Recorded Live at Opryland USA in The Roy Acuff Theatre with Fanta Mobile, Nashville, TN
Engineers : Bob Clark, Johnny Rosen & Mervin Loucque
Remixed at Great Circle Sound, Nashville
Engineer : Bob Clark
Woodland Mastering by Hank Williams

Musicians :
Dallas Holm : Acoustic & Electric Guitars
Tim Johnson : Keyboards
Ric Norris : Drums
Randy Adams : Bass