05/12/2014

Steve Young "Rock Salt And Nails" (1969)



Label : A&M Records / Edsel Records


01 - That's How Strong My Love Is (Roosevelt Jamison)
02 - Rock Salt And Nails (Utah Phillips)
03 - I'm A One Woman Man (Johnny Horton & Tillman Franks)
04 - Coyote (Peter LaFarge)
05 - Gonna Find Me A Bluebird (Marvin Rainwater)
06 - Love In My Time (Steve Young)
07 - Seven Bridges Road (Steve Young)
08 - Kenny's Song (Kenny Austin)
09 - Holler In The Swamp (Steve Young)
10 - Hoboin' (Traditional)
11 - My Sweet Love Ain't Around (Hank Williams)


Producer : Tommy LiPuma
Strings Arranged by Bob Thompson
Engineer : Dick Bogert


Personnel :

Rhythm Guitar : Steve Young
Guitars : James Burton & Don Beck
Bass : Dave Jackson
Drums : Hal Blaine
Dobro : James Burton
Harmonica on "Hoboin'" : Gene Clark
Organ on "That's How Strong My Love Is" : Gram Parsons
Fiddle : Myer Sniffin