28/12/2014

Fletch Wiley ‎"Ballade" (1977) -CCM-



Label : Star Song Records


01 - I See The Lord (Arranged by Fleych Wiley)
02 - The Love Life (Harlan Rogers)
03 - A Mighty Fortress / Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (Arranged by Fletch Wiley)
04 - Ballade For God (Fletch Wiley)
05 - Snowflakes (Fletch Wiley)
06 - I Feel Good Down In My Soul (Harlan Rogers)
07 - My Tribute (Andraé Crouch)
08 - The Search (Harlan Rogers)
09 - Fairest Lord Jesus (Arranged by Fletch Wiley)
10 - Everything's Changed (Andraé Crouch)


Produced by Fletch Wiley with a whole lot of help from Bill Maxwell
Recorded at Associated Artist Recording Studios, Oklahoma City, OK & Mama Jo's, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Mama Jo's
Engineers : Bobby Cotton & Billy Taylor
Mastered at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, CA


Musicians :

Fletch Wiley : Trumpet, Flugelhorn & Flute
Bill Maxwell : Drums & Percussion
Harlan Rogers : Keyboards
Dean Parks : Guitars & Bass
Hadley Hockensmith : Guitars, Bass (Guitar Solo on "I Feel Good Down In My Soul")
Dave Johnson : Drums
Background vocals : Andraé Crouch, Danniebelle Hall, Bill Thedford & Paula Jones