18/09/2021

Fletch Wiley ‎"Ballade" (1977) -CCM-



Label : Star Song Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - I See The Lord (Arranged by Fletch Wiley)
02 - The Love Life (Harlan Rogers)
03 - A Mighty Fortress / Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (Arranged by Fletch Wiley)
04 - Ballade For God (Fletch Wiley)
05 - Snowflakes (Fletch Wiley)

Side 2

01 - I Feel Good Down In My Soul (Harlan Rogers)
02 - My Tribute (Andraé Crouch)
03 - The Search (Harlan Rogers)
04 - Fairest Lord Jesus (Arranged by Fletch Wiley)
05 - Everything's Changed (Andraé Crouch)


Fletch Wiley : Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute
Bill Maxwell : Drums, Percussion
Harlan Rogers : Keyboards
Dean Parks : Guitars, Bass
Hadley Hockensmith : Guitars, Bass (Guitar Solo on "I Feel Good Down In My Soul")
Dave Johnson : Drums
Background vocals : Andraé Crouch, Danniebelle Hall, Bill Thedford, Paula Jones

Recorded at :
Associated Artist Recording Studios, Oklahoma City, OK 
Mama Jo's, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Mama Jo's
Engineers : Bobby Cotton, Billy Taylor
Mastered at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, CA by Ken Perry with Bill Maxwell

Produced by Fletch Wiley with a whole lot of help from Bill Maxwell