08/03/2013

The Byrds "Mr. Tambourine Man" (1965) -Folk Rock-



 Label : CBS, Inc.


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Mr. Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan)
02 - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (Gene Clark)
03 - Spanish Harlem Incident (Bob Dylan)
04 - You Won't Have To Cry (Gene Clark & Roger McGuinn)
05 - Here Without You (Gene Clark)
06 - The Bells Of Rhymney (Idris Davies & Pete Seeger) 

Side 2

01 - All I Really Want to Do (Bob Dylan)
02 - I Knew I'd Want You (Gene Clark)
03 - It's No Use (Gene Clark & Roger McGuinn)
04 - Don't Doubt Yourself, Babe (Jackie DeShannon)
05 - Chimes Of Freedom (Bob Dylan)
06 - We'll Meet Again (Ross Parker & Hughie Charles)


Produced by Terry Melcher
Recorded at Columbia Studios, Hollywood, CA
January 20 - April 22, 1965 

The Byrds :
Roger 'Jim' McGuinn : Lead Guitar & Vocals
Gene Clark : Rhythm Guitar, Tambourine & Vocals
David Crosby : Rhythm Guitar & Vocals
Chris Hillman : Electric Bass
Michael Clarke : Drums

Additional Personnel :
Jerry Cole : Rhythm Guitar on "Mr. Tambourine Man" & "I Knew I'd Want You"
Larry Knechtel : Electric Bass on "Mr. Tambourine Man" & "I Knew I'd Want You"
Leon Russell : Electric Piano on "Mr. Tambourine Man" & "I Knew I'd Want You"
Hal Blaine : Drums on "Mr. Tambourine Man" & "I Knew I'd Want You"