09/10/2022

Kenny G "G Force" (1983) -Smooth Jazz-



 Label : Arista Records, Inc.


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Hi, How Ya Doin'? (Steve Horton)
02 - I've Been Missin' You (Kenny Gorelick & Kashif)
03 - Tribeca (Wayne Brathwaite, Kenny Gorelick & Kashif)
04 - G Force (Kenny Gorelick, Marlon McClain & Roger Sause)

Side 2

01 - Do Me Right (Steve Horton)
02 - I Wanna Be Yours (Kenny Gorelick)
03 - Sunset At Noon (Kenny Gorelick & Kashif)
04 - Help Yourself To My Love (Paul Lawrence Jones III)


Produced by Wayne Bratwaite for The New Music Group
A Kashif Company
Kenny G Records for Lorber/Ross Productions
"I've Been Missin' You" Co-Produced by Wayne Brathwaite & Kenny G
Executive Producer : Kashif
Recorded at Celestial Sounds Studio, New York City
Engineered by Darroll Gustamachio
Assistant Engineers : Ron Banks, John Davenport, Tom Gartland & Larry de Garmine
Other Engineers : Michael Brauer (Drums on "Tribeca"), Carl Beatty, Jon Smith, Bill Dooley & Brian McGee
Mixed by Steve Goldman
Additional Recording at The Hit Factory & Secret Sound Studio


Saxophone & Flute : Kenny G
Lyricon Solo on "Do Me Right" : Kenny G
Synthesizer : Kenny G on "G Force", "I've Been Missin' You" & "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", Wayne Brathwaite on "Do Me Right", "I Wanna Be Yours" & "Tribeca" & Kashif on "Help Yourself To My Love" & "Sunset At Noon"
Drums : Omar Hakim on "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", "G Force", "I've Been Missin' You" & "I Wanna Be Yours", Kashif on "Help Yourself To My Love" & "Sunset At Noon" & Yogi Horton on "Tribeca"
Guitar : Marlon McClain on "G Force", "I've Been Missin' You" & "I Wanna Be Yours", Ira Siegel on "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", "Help Yourself To My Love", "Tribeca" & "I Wanna Be Yours" & Steve "City" Horton on "Do Me Right"
Keyboards : Kashif on "Help Yourself To My Love" & "Sunset At Noon", Jeff Lorber on "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", "I've Been Missin' You" & G Force" , Barry Eastmond on "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", Do Me Right" & Tribeca" & Paul Lawrence Jones III on "Help Yourself To My Love"
Percussion : Bashiri Johnson on "Do Me Right", "Tribeca" & "Hi, How Ya Doin'?", Steve Kroon on "G Force", "I've Been Missin' You", Kashif on "Help Yourself To My Love" & "Sunset At Noon", Kenny G & Wayne Barthwaite on "I Wanna Be Yours"
Synclavier : Peter Scherer on all songs except "Sunset At Noon" & Kashif on "Sunset At Noon"
Synthesizer Programming : Kenny G
Arrangements : Kenny G, Kashif, Wayne Brathwaite & Steve "City" Horton on "Hi, How Ya Doin'?" & Do Me Right", Kenny G, Kashif & Wayne Barthwaite on "Tribeca", Kenny G & Kashif on "I've Been Missin' You", Kenny G & Wayne Brathwaite on "I Wanna Be Yours", Kenny G on "G Force" & Kashif on "Help Yourself To My Love" & "Sunset At Noon"
Lead vocals : Barry Johnson
Background vocals : Lillo Thomas, B.J. Nelson, Steve "City" Horton, La La, Yolanda Lee, Freddie Jackson & Jan And Angie