20/03/2011

Joseph Williams "Two Of Us" (2004) -Westcoast Rock-



  Label : HoriPro Inc.


États-Unis 01 - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Diane Warren)
02 - Unchained Melody (Hy Zaret & Alex North)
03 - Because You Loved Me (Diane Warren)
04 - Now And Forever (Richard Marx)
05 - Your Song (Elton John & Bernie Taupin)
06 - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (Bryan Adams, Robert John Lange & Michael Kamen)
07 - Have I Told You Lately (Have I Told You Lately That I Love You) (Van Morrison)
08 - Can't Fight This Fee (Kevin Cronin) 
09 - We're All Alone (Boz Scaggs)
10 - Can't Help Falling In Love (George David Weiss, Hugo E. Peretti & Luigi Creatore)
11 - Save The Best For Last (Wendy Waldman, Jon Lind, Phil Galdston)


Produced by Joey Carbone
Arranged by Joey Carbone, Joseph Williams & Jim Cox
Recording, Mixing Engineer & Pro Tools Editing : Patrick Shevelin
Assistant Engineers : J.D. Andrew & Pete Taitague
Studios : Jungle Room & Mad Hatter
Executive Producer : Kaz Hori

All Vocals by Joseph Williams
Piano : Jim Cox