15/11/2010

Steve Lukather "All's Well That Ends Well" (2010) -AOR / Soft Rock-

  

 Label : Mascot Music


États-Unis 01 - Darkness In My World (Steve Lukather & CJ Vanston)
02 - On My Way Home (Steve Lukather & CJ Vanston)
03 - Can't Look Back (Steve Lukather & CJ Vanston)
04 - Don't Say It's Over (Steve Lukather & CJ Vanston)
05 - Flash I The Pan (Steve Lukather & Fee Waybill)
06 - Watching The World (Steve Lukather & CJ Vanston)
07 - You'll Remember (Steve Lukather, Steve Weingart & Fee Waybill)
08 - Brody's (Steve Lukather & Randy Goodrum)
09 - Tumescent (Instrumental) (Steve Lukather, Steve Weingart, Carlitos Del Puerto & Eric Valentine)


Produced by Steve Lukather, CJ Vanston & Steve MacMillan
Recorded by Steve MacMillan
Additional Recording by CJ Vanston
Mixed by CJ Vanston
Recorded at Steakhouse Studios, North Hollywood & Treehouse Studios, North Hollywood
Mastered & Arrangement by Steve Lukather, CJ Vanston & "The Cats"

Band :
Steve Lukather : All Guitars, Lead & Background vocals
CJ Vanston : Keys & Atmospheres
Steve Weingart : Keys
Carlitos Del Puerta : Bass
Eric Valentine : Drums
Lenny Castro : Percussion
Joseph Williams, Phil Collen & CJ Vanston : Background vocals

Additional Musicians :
Trevor Lukather : Power Guitars on "Don't Say It's Over"
Tina Lukather : Background vocals on "Darkness In My World"
Fee Waybill : Background vocals on "Flash I The Pan" & "You'll Remember"
Jory Bross : Background vocals on "Darkness In My World", "On My Way Home" & "Brody's"
Bernard Fowler : Background vocals on "Darkness In My World"
Jake Hays : Handclaps & "Heys" (Get It Lol)
Phil Collen : Background vocals on "Don't Say It's Over" & "Can't Look Back"
CJ Vanston : Background vocals on "Can't Look Back"
Glenn Berger : Saxophone on "On My Way Home"