06/02/2021

Messenger "...The New Has Come" (1976) -CCM-



  Label : Light Records / Cool Sound (COOL-096)


États-Unis Side 1

01 - The New Has Come (Si Simonson)
02 - I Feel Secure (Si Simonson)
03 - Jesus Died For Me (Si Simonson & Rick Riso)
04 - I Love My Jesus (Si Simonson)
05 - My Savior's Love (Si Simonson)

Side 2

01 - Set Your Mind (Si Simonson)
02 - Take My Yoke Upon You (Si Simonson & Rick Riso)
03 - Fill Me With Your Spirit (Rick Riso)
04 - Wings Of Salvation (Si Simonson)
05 - Live In Jesus' Light (Si Simonson & Rick Riso)


Rick Riso : Lead vocals, Acoustic & Electric Guitar ; Solo "Set Your Mind"
Si Simonson : Acoustic Piano, Fender Rhodes, Clavinet, Hammond Organ, Synthesizer, ARP String Ensemble
Jim DeLong : Drums & Percussion
David Marotta : Acoustic & Fender Bass
Ken Lopez : Electric Lead Guitar on "Jesus Died For Me", "I Love My Jesus" & "Fill Me With Your Spirit"
Background Voices : De Anza Brock, Cathy Cornell, Vicky McDermitt, Jim DeLong, Rick Riso & Si Simonson

Produced by Bill Cole
Recorded : Studio 55, Hollywood
Engineer : Howard Steele
Mastering : Capitol Records, Hollywood
Engineer : Ken Perry