10/11/2021

Paul Clark "Out Of The Shadow" (1984) -Westcoast Rock / CCM-



 
Label : Myrrh Records / Minstrel's Voyage Music 


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Give Me Your Heart (Paul Clark)
02 - Mr. Me (Paul Clark)
03 - Out Of The Shadow (Paul Clark)
04 - 1984 (Paul Clark)
05 - It's You (Paul Clark & Don Harris)

Side 2

01 - The Minstrel's Voyage (Paul Clark)
02 - I Will Fly (In The Wind) (Paul Clark)
03 - I Need Your Love Again (Paul Clark & Don Harris)
04 - Love Of My Life (Paul Clark)
05 - Father God (Paul Clark)


Produced by Paul Clark

Paul Clark : Piano & Lead vocals & Background vocals
Hadley Hockensmith Electric, Rhythm & Lead Guitar Solos on "The Minstrel's Voyage", "I Need Your Love Again" & "Love Of My Life"
Carlos Rios : Electric Rhythm & Lead Guitar Solos on "Out Of The Shadow" & "1984"
Leon Gaer : Bass Guitar
Mike Baird : Drums
Michael Fisher : Percussion
Smitty Price : Fender Rhodes, Yamaha DX-7 Synthesizer, Prophet 5 Synthesizer, Piano
Phil Keaggy : Electric Guitar Solo on "I Will Fly (In The Wind)"
Brandon Fields : Soprano & Tenor Saxophone
Kelly Willard : Duet solo on "Love Of My Life"
Richard Page Background vocals on "Give Me Your Heart" & "I Need Your Love Again"
Steve George Background vocals on "Give Me Your Heart" & "I Need Your Love Again"
Tommy Funderburk Background vocals on "I Will Fly (In The Wind)", "Mr. Me", "Out Of The Shadow", "1984", "Father God" & "It's You"
Phyllis St James Background vocals on "Mr. Me", "Out Of The Shadow", "1984", "It's You" & "Father God"
Alfie Silas : Background vocals on "Mr. Me", "Out Of The Shadow", "1984", "It's You" & "Father God"

Recorded at Weddington Studios, North Hollywood, California (December 1983 - February 1984)
Tracks & Overdubs engineered by Wally Grant
Second Engineers : Mike Ross, Bobby Cotton
Mixed by Bill Schnee
Mastered by Mike Reese at The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, California